All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the iPod and iTunes for 5 Bucks is a tight, bright, four-color, quick reference manual for the millions of iPod and iTunes users who use this incredibly popular techlogy for their music fix. Written by an intelligent master of the techlogy for other intelligent human beings, the text is integrated with large illustrations (either photographs or software interface shots). Brief tips or warnings at page bottom address any ancillary points t covered in the basic how-to text. There's thing else. Readers will quickly learn how to actually USE their iPods and the iTunes Web site to do the stuff that 90% of consumers got into this stuff for: basic downloading, mastery of functions, learning the menus, transferring files to other users and machines, special effects, and so on. With a 6x7 trim size and a low price point ($5, remember?), these books aren't designed to be the complete reference, but are intended to be an irresistible impulse buy for people who don't rmally buy books in this area--or for people who just want to learn the basics.
- Author BiographyStephen Gregory is active in the digital music, digital photography and digital imaging professions. He spends a lot of his time teaching other people about how to quickly get the most out of their digital imaging hardware and software.
- Author(s)Stephen Gregory
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/07/2004
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.