Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost Naked Animals debuted on Cartoon Network in 2011 and quickly rose to earn a spot as one of the Top 20 shows for boys ages 6+ on the network. Now children everywhere can learn to draw the funny, quirky gang of animal characters just as they appear on TV- almost naked, with their fur shaven off and clad in only underclothes. In Learn to Draw Almost Naked Animals, young artists-in-training will recreate the animals in their tropical residence and workplace, an island resort called the Banana Cabana. With easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction, each character and his unique persona will come to life on the page, whether a pink pig that is a ninjitsu-trained master chef, a yellow rabbit prone to mood swings, or a periwinkle narwhal kwn for singing and being self-centered. Featured lessons include Howie the Labrador, Octo the Octopus, Bunny the Rabbit, Duck, Piggy, Narhwal, Sloth, and Poodle, among others. Each project begins with a simple shape, such as a square or a circle, with each step building on the previous and progressing to a final piece of artwork. With tips and tricks from professional artists included along the way, children will be designing their own adventures featuring the Banana Cabana and its hilarious Almost Naked inhabitants in time.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1922 by artist Walter T. Foster, WALTER FOSTER PUBLISHING, a division of Quarto Publishing Group USA and a subsidiary of the London-based Quarto Group, Inc., is the world's leading publisher of instructional art books and kits for adults and children. Walter Foster's diverse selection of drawing, painting, doodling and mixed media art books and kits have created a foundation for millions of beginning, intermediate, and advanced artists looking to hone their talents, learn new techniques, and discover different mediums. From color mixing recipes and art tools to the fundamentals of drawing and painting, Walter Foster's books cover a wide variety of topics and mediums across a broad spectrum of traditional and eclectic subject matter for artists of all skill levels. Walter Foster Publishing continues to expand its offerings every year, producing cutting-edge art-instruction books and kits for a worldwide audience.
- Author(s)Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLicensed Learn to Draw
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Note100
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.