All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to Draw Dragons is a treasure trove of dragon designs offering over 50 original patterns to use across a variety of arts and crafts. It contains tips and techniques for creating your own fantastic renderings of mankind's favourite foe - the dragon!Dragons have captured the imaginations of artists and authors for centuries. Images of these fiery beasts appear in the earliest myths, on the armour of medieval knights and in today's popular culture.Discover how to bring out your dragon's personality with ornamentation, as well as how to draw realistic scales. You'll be given a fundamental insight into legendary dragon breeds and their anatomy, so that you can begin creating dragon art with confidence.
- Author BiographyLora S. Irish is an internationally recognised artist and author, whose acclaimed books include Big Book of Carving Patterns and Great Book of Tattoo Designs. Together with her husband Michael, she created wwww.carvingpatterns.com, an online studio focusing on web tutorials, projects and patterns created exclusively by Lora for crafters and artisans. It offers more than 1,500 patterns in various subject categories.
- Author(s)Lora S. Irish
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.