Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionLearn all the best techniques for hand quilting projects, from choosing stencil designs and marking tools to working the rocking stitch and big stitch with Pepper Cory in this video class. This DVD teaches how to choose which materials and marking tools work best for hand quilting; choose a design to complement your quilt; transfer a design onto your quilt with marking tools; keep all three layers together with pin and thread basting; size and customize a stencil design to your quilt; create a paper model of your border design; keep your back and body comfortable during quilting; work the rocking stitch to make small, even stitches; work the Sashiko-inspired big stitch, also called utility quilting; impress judges at quilt shows with Pepper's 5 E's of Quilting; and much more. Confident beginners are provided with patterns on an accompanying CD-ROM for three projects: Flagstones & Heather Quilt, Modern Twist Table Runner, and Sashiko-Style Pillow. The DVDis both PC and MAC compatible and can also be played on Region 1 DVD players.
- Author BiographyPepper Cory has been a quiltmaker since 1972. She collects quilts, makes quilts herself, writes books about quilts, designs needlework tools and fabric, and shares her love of quilting with others by teaching and lecturing. She lives in Beaumont, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Pepper Cory
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- LanguageEnglish & English
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.