All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith all you need to start knitting your very own scarf, this kit includes a step-by-step, 32-page booklet that contains illustrated instructions for learning basic knitting stiches. Even if you're a beginner, when you're done with this kit, you'll have a warm and cozy wool scarf and the kwledge to make more! Knitting expert and designer Carri Hammet will teach you about knitting tools and materials and all the basic knitting techniques. There are instructions for knitting a scarf as well as three bonus projects! The Learn to Knit Kit also comes with 200 yards of medium-weight yarn for practice, a set of US size 9 single-point knitting needles, a yarn needle, and 250 yards of smooth wool yarn for your scarf project. The simple, striped scarf is as stylish as it is easy to knit!
- Author BiographyCARRI HAMMETT is the original owner of Coldwater Collaborative, a gem of a yarn shop in Excelsior, Minnesota. Carri loves to collaborate with both her customers and her readers as together they express their love of knitting and expand their knitting knowledge and skill. She is the author of four books for CPi: Mittens and Hats for Yarn Lovers; Scarves and Shawls for Yarn Lovers; Ready, Set, Knit Cables; and Knitting 101.
- Author(s)Carri Hammett
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine58 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sammy_butterfly01 Jul, 2017by
Excelled loved it
Awesome for a first time knitting.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.