Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionNever hand over your precious quilts to someone else to complete again. Learn how to beautifully finish quilts on your sewing machine while making a multi-motif, tone-on-tone sampler. You'll learn these straight stitching and free-motion quilting techniques: straight lines and crosshatching, stippling, swirly vines, interchanging vine, all-over swirls, jester's hat, single and double echoing, and pebbles. In this video quilting class by Wendy Sheppard, discover which threads, needles, batting, and tions work best with machine quilting, how to securely start and stop stitching, and how to imprint quilt motifs in your brain before taking them to the sewing machine. The DVD is both PC and MAC compatible and can also be played on Region 1 DVD players.
- Author BiographyWendy Sheppard is a quilting expert and a freelance designer for fabric companies. Her work has appeared in national and international quilting magazines. She lives in Northern Virginia.
- Author(s)Wendy Sheppard
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight104 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.