All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to Read Greek is a text and workbook for students beginning the study of Ancient Greek. It is the companion volume to the authors' Learn to Read Latin, published in 2004. Like its Latin predecessor, it has a grammar-based approach and is intended for students who have a serious interest in learning the language. The text and workbook include carefully chosen vocabularies and extensive vocabulary tes; clear and complete presentations of all necessary morphology and syntax; large numbers of drills and drill sentences; and abundant unabridged passages from a variety of Greek authors and texts.
- Author BiographyAndrew Keller and Stephanie Russell both teach Classics at the Collegiate School in New York City. They are the authors of Learn to Read Latin, published by Yale University Press.
- Author(s)Andrew Keller,Stephanie Russell
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note1 b-w illus.
- Weight907 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.