All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnter into the world of reading with My Very First I Can Read! This comprehensive emergent reading program addresses all the components of reading mastery based on the latest early literacy research. Written by educator and reading specialist Dr. Julie M. Wood, with lively illustrations by Sebastien Braun, this Common Core-aligned program stars Tug the Pup and an endearing group of characters who will lead beginners through the proven steps for successful reading. The Learn to Read with Tug the Pup program features important Common Core State Standards connections, including sight word vocabulary, simple text, strong picture support, and character and plot development. The eleven short stories in box set one are Guided Reading Levels A-C, which means it's the perfect entry point for new readers, with simple and predictable stories. Each box set also comes with reward stickers and a Parents' Guide that provides hours of additional reading activities.
- Author BiographySebastien Braun studied fine arts in Strasbourg, France, and he is the author of many picture books, including I Love My Daddy and two books in this series, Toot and Pop! and Digger and Tom! Mr. Braun lives with his wife in London, England. You can visit him online at www.sebastienbraun.com.
- Author(s)Julie M. Wood
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMy Very First I Can Read!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations +
- Weight301 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sebastien Braun
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.