All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to sew and practise your new skills on 25 projects Emma Hardy has been sewing since she was a child, graduating from making doll's clothes by hand to mastering a sewing machine, and sewing both for herself and for the home. To help you get started, she has gathered together 25 simple projects that are quick and easy to make, using basic hand and machine sewing skills. Before you begin, a fully illustrated techniques section teaches you everything you need to kw to complete the projects, from basting to hemming. Once you've mastered the basics, you can try your hand at sewing accessories for the home, including curtains and cushion covers, a table runner, place mats and napkins for the dinner table, or a tea cosy and a pan holder for the kitchen. Around the rest of the house, you can keep things tidy with a drawstring toy bag, and even make your own ironing board cover. Discover how simple it can be to sew unique items for the home, using your own selection of fabrics and trimmings, and you'll soon be hooked on sewing.
- Author BiographyEmma Hardy is a stylist and designer who has worked on various lifestyle and interiors magazines. Her previous books include Sewing Dress-Up, Making Children's Clothes, Sewing for Children, My First Sewing Machine Book and My First Stitching and Sewing Book, all published by CICO Books. Emma is based in London.
- Author(s)Emma Hardy
- PublisherCICO Books
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note90 col photographs and 60 col artworks
- Weight404 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.