All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActive learning lessons for mastering DAX Data analysis expressions (DAX) is the formula language of PowerPivot and this book is written to give hands-on practice to anyone who wants to become competent at writing such formulas. Sample exercises that explain each concept are provided and followed by practice questions and answers to maximize learning and experience with DAX.
- Author Biography<b>Matt Allington</b> has worked in the retail and consumer packaged goods industries for more than 35 years in both commercial and information technology roles. He is the former business intelligence director for the Coca-Cola Company in Asia Pacific where he led the adoption of integrated SharePoint/Excel dash boarding tools.
- Author(s)Matt Allington
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUniontown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Weight420 g
- Width209 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.