Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a certified teacher and founder of an online tutoring website-a simple and effective guide for parents and students to learn math at home. Studies show that parental involvement results in better grades, higher test scores, and better chances on future academic success. Tutoring has proven to be an effective way to improve grades. But, few parents realize that they can, in fact, be their child's best tutor! It's Stuart Ackerman's goal to get parents to understand curriculum documents to help their own children at home. Ackerman - who has been a regular guest on radio and television - gives families the tools they need to 'self-tutor' their kids without even opening a textbook. The book features all the subject areas in math from grades 1-6 and gives real-life, hands-on math skills that kids can learn with help from their parents. Learn'Em Good also provides a section of the most common math problem areas and shows parents how they can easily help their children succeed in math class. This book will help you: 1. Understand your child's curriculum. 2. Use effective and easy methods to help your child learn math at home. 3. Help your child understand basic and advanced math concepts. 4. Improve your child's math skills.
- Author BiographyStuart Ackerman, MSc.Ed, B.A., is a certified teacher and tutor. He has over 14 years of experience teaching elementary mathematics. Mr. Ackerman is a regular guest on radio and national television.
- Author(s)Stuart Ackerman Msc Ed B a
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.