All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a thematic approach to learning that employs seeing, hearing, reading, and writing, these books outline three four-week, cross-curricular units that develop the competencies children need to become fluent, independent readers and writers. While each unit focuses primarily on language - phonic skills, structural analysis, punctuation, capitalisation, poetry, and comprehension - they also include math, science, social studies, music, art, and even mini-lessons in French for cross-cultural appreciation. Understanding that student ability levels in younger grades can vary widely, lesson plans are keyed to three types of learners: emerging, typical, and advanced. The series includes three titles that cover fall, spring, and winter, and each can be used independently or together throughout the school year.
- Author BiographyMargaret A. Bryant has been a teacher for more than 30 years. She has published numerous articles on the topic of adapting curriculum to the needs of gifted children. Marjorie Keiper was certified in diagnostic and perspective reading. Anne Petit is certified in L.D. tutoring and has been a teacher for 28 years.
- Author(s)Anne Petit,Margaret A. Bryant,Marjorie Keiper
- PublisherZephyr Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZephyr Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight331 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.