All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionAutoCAD 2014 is the most respected and used program by designers, engineers, and architects. With this manual you will learn to comfortably handle its most basic tools. In this new version of AutoCAD, there are interesting developments, both in appearance and in tools and features, that increase the possibilities of creation and technical design. With this book you will learn how to modify the graphical appearance of lines, arcs, dimensions, and multiple leaders with multifunction grips; create arrays of objects quickly and easily with the matrix function of the Copy tool and the tool path associative array; check how easy it is to find all types of content in the Content Explorer and get help and information about how the program works in the Autodesk Exchange window; group objects and more accurately control the clustering tool and the Group Manager; and kw the display label of the viewers and use the AutoComplete function to kw how to write the commands in the command line.
- Author BiographyMEDIAactive is a company that has specialized in the creation of teaching materials for more than ten years and has published more than 120 technical manuals, CD-ROMs, and online courses that have been used by schools and by individuals. MEDIAactive's courses target inexperienced computer users who utilize a variety of different software toolsa users who demand and expect a quick and easy guide to learn the most widely available programs in the market. In collaboration with the publisher Marcombo, which specializes in the editing of technical books, MEDIAactive has created an educational series that embraces these ideals, designing manuals where each of the program functions are learned through easy-to-follow practical exercises, step-by-step and click-by-click instructions, with illustrations that leave no doubt about the implementation of the processes. This learning system results in a greater retention and understanding of program functions, no matter how basic or advanced.
- PublisherMarcombo, S.A.
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintMarcombo, S.A.
- Out-of-print date11/12/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width197 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.