All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained introductory text on the behavior of learning automata focuses on how a sequential decision-maker with a finite number of choices would respond in a random environment. A must for all students of stochastic algorithms, this treatment is the work of two well-kwn scientists, one of whom provides a new Introduction. Reprint of the Prentice-Hall, Inc, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1989 edition.
- Author(s)Kumpati S. Narendra,Mandayam A. L. Narendra
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.