All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, a sequel to A Resource Book for Improving Principals' Learning-Centered Leadership, first introduces the content and process of the Learning-Centered Leadership Development Program. It then presents nine case studies and a cross-case analysis of how schools enacted the content and process, in a framework of school renewal, to improve their school operations and student achievement. The book is unique in offering an inside view from the perspective of the school personnel. Finally, it summarizes the parameters of the renewal model (versus the reform model). The book will be useful for school administrators and teachers, educational policy makers, and educational researchers.
- Author BiographyJianping Shen is the John E. Sandberg Professor of Education and currently the Gwen Frostic Endowed Chair for Research and Innovation at Western Michigan University. Walter L. Burt is an associate professor of educational leadership at Western Michigan University. He worked in the K-12 system for 28 years, up to the superintendent level, before becoming a faculty member.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJianping Shen,Walter L. Burt
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.