Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a system administrator, Linux administrator, cloud developer, cloud administrator, or someone who just wants to learn and apply Chef automation to your existing or new infrastructure, this book is for you. Some real-time understanding of IT processes and familiarity with Linux systems, Ruby, and JSON is essential.
- Author BiographyRishabh Sharma is currently working as a chief technology officer (CTO) at JOB Forward, Singapore (http://job-fw.sg/). JOB Forward was the first social recruiting platform in Singapore. Prior to working for JOB Forward, he worked for Wipro Technologies, Bangalore, as a solution delivery analyst. He was involved in the research projects of cloud computing, proof of concepts (PoC), infrastructure automation , big data solutions, and various giant customer projects related to cloud infrastructure and application migration. He completed his master's thesis from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, in cloud computing and has in-depth knowledge of distributed systems and cloud computing research issues of the industry. In a short span of time, he has worked on various technologies and tools, such as Java/J2EE, SAP(ABAP), AWS, OpenStack, DevOps, big data, and Hadoop. He has authored four technical textbooks until now. He recently launched Cloud Computing: fundamentals, industry approach and trends, Wiley India publication, which is a comprehensive book on cloud computing and covers academic syllabi of all Indian universities. Before this, he has authored Advance Computing Technology for Gujarat Technical University (GTU) and Software Quality Engineering and Mobile Computing for Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). He has also authored many research papers in international journals and IEEE on a variety of issues related to cloud computing. He is also an open source enthusiast and writes for the Open Source For You (OSFY) magazine. His other interests are mimicry, fun, horoscope reading, traveling, meditation, spirituality, and yoga. You can get in touch with him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mitesh Soni is a technical lead who has 7.5 years of experience in the IT industry. He is a SCJP, SCWCD, and VCP. While he has interest in technology, his real passion is to play with kids and with his camera and capture photographs at Indroda Park. He lives in the capital of Mahatma Gandhi's home state. He loves to spend time alone and loves walking at Punit van.
- Author(s)Mitesh Soni,Rishabh Sharma
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.