All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book which will illuminate the learning process from the perspective of the teacher as well as the learner. The experiences of the various contributors will empower the reader to take more personal risks in their own learning.
- Author BiographyDavid Campbell was a consultant clinical psychologist based at the Tavistock Clinic in London. In addition to a clinical practice, he developed training courses in supervision, professional doctorate research, and Master's-level family therapy training. He established a long-standing international practice as a management and leadership trainer and organizational consultant.
- Author(s)David Campbell
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Systemic Thinking and Practice Series - Work with Organizations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.