CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionOur feelings intelligence is what makes is the most awesome species on the planet. Learn why you are smarter than you think. How to be more powerful than you act. When you leverage the information that you feel.
- Author BiographyThe author is a recovering engineer, programmer and practicing attorney residing in northern California. Invention is his passion and hobby. His mantra is If you think it is impossible, you're thinking too much -- go by feel.
- Author(s)Walt Froloff
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.