Learning Flex 4: Getting Up to Speed with Rich Internet Application Design and Development by Elijah Robison, Alaric Cole (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionLearning Flex 4 provides step-by-step lessons to help beginners create Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) with Flex immediately. Written by Yahoo!'s resident Flex guru, Alaric Cole, this book offers you a hands-on approach to discovering exactly how Flex works. You'll learn the critical new features of Flex 4, such as user interface design, skinning, and other aspects aimed squarely at designers -- including the way Flex integrates with the design tools in Adobe's Creative Suite.
- Author BiographyAlaric Cole has been working with Flash technologies since the introduction of ActionScript. Once Flex came on the scene, he has focused primarily on Flex development, creating enterprise applications with rich data visualization, interactive media, and advanced components. Alaric continues to use Flex in his daily work at Yahoo's prestigious Flash Platform team, leading development and consulting on the newest Flash and Flex projects across the company. Elijah Robison recently completed a Master of Science program in Geospatial Sciences from Missouri State University. As a graduate assistant, he programmed several hydrologic assessment routines using Visual Basic inside ESRI's ArcGIS platform. Currently Elijah works as a GIS programmer with VillaGIS, Inc., and his core responsibility is designing internet maps using Flex technologies. Most of his exposure to Flex has been consuming 3rd party libraries, particularly the Google Maps API and HyperGIS. Elijah's initiate-level understanding of Flex will contribute an additional perspective for beginners and help demystify some of the challenges encountered when writing programs in Flex.
- Author(s)Alaric Cole,Elijah Robison
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.