Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an excellent resource for forensic psychology undergraduate students, this book offers students the opportunity to learn from experts, through the collection of outstanding articles. Unlike other books in the area that are topic specific, it also gives them comprehensive coverage of the subject. Divided into five broad topic areas, it covers: * professional issues * juvenile assessment * criminal forensic assessment * civil forensic assessment * pervasive issues - malingering and psychopathy. Written by a group of internationally rewned contributors and including didactic information as well as providing discussions on practical issues regarding assessment and assessment instruments, this textbook will be invaluable reading for all students of forensic psychology.
- Author BiographyRebecca Jackson is Director of the Forensic Certification Program and Assistant Director of the Joint PhD / J.D. Program in Psychology and Law at Pacific Graduate School of Psychology in Palo Alto, Calif. In 2004 she received the Director's Award for Excellence in Research, Teaching, & Clinical Skill at the University of Washington School of Medicine.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Perspectives on Forensic Mental Health
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1224 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRebecca J. Jackson,Ronald Roesch
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.