Learning Human Skills: An Experiential and Reflective Guide for Nurses and Health Care Professionals by Philip Burnard (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to meet the needs of the client or patient, health care professionals must first understand themselves. The fourth edition of this popular book offers essential theory, reference to the research and a sequence of experiential and reflective learning activities to aid the development of self-awareness and interpersonal skills. It is easy to read and can be used at any stage of professional development.
- Author(s)Philip Burnard
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication05/03/2002
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.