All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe relative roles of U.S. ground and air power in major operations and campaigns have shifted since the end of the Cold War. To assess this shift (i.e., between the Army and Air Force, respectively), this executive summary discusses four of the five post-Cold War conflicts analyzed in the larger mograph: Iraq (1991), Kosovo (1999), Afghanistan (2001), and Iraq (2003).
- Author(s)David E Johnson
- Date of Publication21/11/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight172 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.