Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical tutorial-based book is filled with information about the architecture, functionality, and extensions of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control. If you are an IT consultant/architect, system engineer, system administrator, or security engineers planning to implement Dynamic Access Control in your organization, or have already implemented it and want to discover more about the abilities and how to use them effectively, this book will be an essential resource. You should have some understanding of security solutions, Active Directory, Access Privileges/ Rights and Authentication methods, and a fundamental understanding of Microsoft techlogies. Programming kwledge is t required but can be helpful for using PowerShell or the APIs to customize your solution.
- Author BiographyJochen Nickel is an Identity and Access Management Solution Architect working for inovit GmbH in Switzerland, and every day he tries to understand new business needs of his customers, to provide better, more comfortable, and more flexible Microsoft Identity and Access Management Solutions. He has been working on a lot of projects, proof of concepts, reviews, and workshops in this field of technology. Furthermore, he is a Microsoft V-TSP Security, Identity and Access Management, Microsoft Switzerland, and uses his experience for the directly managed business accounts in Switzerland. He has also been an established speaker at many technology conferences. Jochen is very focused on Dynamic Access Control, Direct Access, Forefront UAG/TMG, ADFS, Web Application Proxy, AD RMS, and the Forefront Identity Manager. Committed to continuous learning, he holds Microsoft certifications such as MCT, MCSE/A, MCTS, MTA, and many other security titles. He enjoys spending as much time as possible with his family to get back the energy to handle such interesting technologies. For more information about Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Dynamic Access Control, you can visit my blog at http://blog.idam.ch.
- Author(s)Jochen Nickel
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.