All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a .NET developer with an understanding of application development, but want to learn how to optimize the performance of your applications, this is the book for you. Basic kwledge of C# is expected.
- Author BiographyAntonio Esposito has been an experienced software developer, architect, and trainer since 2002. He started programming in BASIC on MS-DOS 3 at the age of 8 and still loves programming on Microsoft products. An expert in .NET, he has a lot of knowledge of SOA techniques and architectures as well as WCF and Microsoft Azure. He also has extensive knowledge of application production frameworks, such as WPF, MVC, and so on. Antonio has worked with prominent companies as a freelance consultant, speaker, and trainer. These companies include UniCredit Banca, Microsoft Italia, IBM Italia, Ferrari, Tenova Pomini, Corner Banca, and many others. As a speaker, he has had the opportunity to contribute to events such as the MCT Summit Europe, WPC Italia, Community Days Milano, Codemotion, and many more from his own user group, DotNet Lombardia.
- Author(s)Antonio Esposito
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.