All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a .NET developer who wants to eliminate the problems related to defective third-party web service integration or batch job failures, then this is the book for you. It is also perfect for those of you who are new to NServiceBus and service-oriented architecture and would like to learn how you can streamline all of your development efforts.
- Author BiographyDavid Boike is a principal consultant with ILM Professional Services, with experience in building and teaching others how to build distributed systems. He is an NServiceBus Champion, official NServiceBus and RavenDB trainer, Xamarin Certified developer, and amateur beer brewer. He lives in the Twin Cities with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)David Boike
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.