All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionNinety percent of all training is a waste of time (reveals a US investigation) either because the training is t transferred into the workplace, or the training design/delivery is poor or the participants are unable/unwilling to learn. The Learning Needs Analysis Pocketbook will ensure that your people development solutions are tied to the organisation's strategic plans and objectives. The authors simplify the analysis process and demonstrate that it can be strategic, rewarding, career-enhancing and, even, fun! The book is divided into three sections: 1. The Six Windows: a method of looking into the organisation to identify the most pressing and results-oriented learning needs. 2. The 10 Point Training Plan: the document, spreadsheet or wall chart where you can record all your tes from the learning needs investigation and plan for each training course or event. 3. The Tool Box: to help you do a great job at every step of the process.
- Author(s)John Townsend,Paul Donovan
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.