All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual helps engineers and manufacturers improve their kwledge of computer-aided manufacturing software (Pro/Manufacture). This manual-intended for those with some familiarity of Pro/Creo Elements or Pro/Engineer and a basic understanding of machining operations such as milling and turning when consulting this manual-includes numerous tutorials to help you improve your skills. The handbook guides the user to start with a part, create stock around the part, add tools to the list, create different machining sequences and in the end obtain G codes for different Computer Numerical Control machines. You will learn more about three-, four-, and five-axis milling along with two-axis turning. The simple, click-by-click procedure and numerous images make directions easy to follow. CAM software is rapidly evolving, and it's becoming more powerful every day. Anyone who wants to work in a CAM area must have a basic understanding of G and M codes to succeed in the field. Hone your skills and keep the process safe, precise and accurate with this detailed guidebook.
- Author(s)Muhammad Mansoor Janjua
- Date of Publication22/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1166 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.