All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is great for users, developers, and consultants who kw the basic functions and processes of GIS but want to learn to use QGIS to analyze geospatial data and create rich mapping applications. If you want to take advantage of the wide range of functionalities that QGIS offers, then this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyAnita Graser studied Geomatics at FH Wr. Neustadt, Austria, where she graduated with a Master's degree in 2010. During her studies, she gained hands-on experience in the fields of geomarketing and transportation research. Since 2007, Anita has been working as a geographic information systems (GIS) expert with the Dynamic Transportation Systems group at the Austrian Institute of Technology, where she focuses on analyzing and visualizing spatiotemporal data. Anita is a charter member of OSGeo and PSC member of QGIS. She has been working with GIS since 2005, and writes a popular blog on open source GIS at www.anitagraser.com.
- Author(s)Anita Graser
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.