CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe regional anchoring of companies is becoming more and more of a strategic advantage for companies and regions. Bundling and networking of regional potentials create favourable prerequisites for a parallel development of regions, companies and networks. This book outlines a proactive examination of change processes with the aid of the Learning Regions approach. It presents the concept of Learning Regions for the first time in a comprehensive way and the ecomic method of evaluation provides new impulses for a new understanding of the development of regions.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Josef Scheff, born 1965, is working at the Karl-Franzens-University, Graz, Austria. His main research interest is Human Resource Development and Management, Knowledge Management, Co-operation Management and Strategy Development. Besides his work a the university he is the managing director of a private consulting company.
- Author(s)Josef Scheff
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Note11 illustrations, 7 tables
- Weight310 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.