Learning SAS in the Computer Lab by Rebecca J. Elliott, Christopher Morrell (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $52.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionLearning SAS in the Computer Lab, 3rd Edition , gets students up and running quickly with SAS. Explaining concepts and commands in clear steps, the authors provide SAS basics so students can successfully apply computing techniques to all types of statistics problems and acquire an appreciation of data analysis. This brief, affordable manual also ensures that students learn eugh about programming with SAS to be able to find their way around the many SAS reference manuals that they will use in their professional activities.
- Author BiographyBorn in Cape Town, South Africa, Christopher Morrell obtained a bachelor's degree at the University of Cape Town and a Ph.D. in statistics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Since then he has been a member of the Mathematical Sciences Department at Loyola College in Maryland, and teaches various undergraduate statistics courses. In addition, he was chair of the department from 2000 through 2006. Professor Morrell's research involves statistical models that are used to describe repeated observations from longitudinal studies of aging. His statistical work has appeared in Journal of the American Statistical Association, Biometrics, Technometrics, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A & C, The American Statistician, Statistics in Medicine, and Communications in Statistics. He is also a co-author (with colleagues from the National Institute on Aging) on research that has appeared in numerous medical journals. Rebecca Elliott has a Masters Degree in Statistics from Purdue University. She began her career with General Motors, supporting Current Product Manufacturing. She moved to Salt Lake City where she taught statistics at the University of Utah and developed the precursor to Learning SAS in the Computer Lab. She spent one year working for a survey research firm. She also provided statistical support through independent consulting. A native Hoosier, she has worked in Indianapolis for the past 10 years in the pharmaceutical industry supporting the manufacture of injectible drugs. Rebecca enjoys hiking in the desert, creating art with fabric, rooting for her team the WNBA Indiana Fever, traveling to sunny spots, and being on a spiritual path.
- Author(s)Christopher Morrell,Rebecca J. Elliott
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width185 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.