All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a system administrator who manages multiple servers, then you kw how difficult it is to keep your infrastructure in line. If you've been searching for an easier way, this book is for you. No prior experience with SaltStack is required.
- Author BiographyColton Myers is a software engineer living in Salt Lake City, Utah. Since graduating with a BS in computer science from the University of Utah, he has worked professionally writing software in Python. Colton loves working on open source software, and he has represented the US PyCon conference as a speaker multiple times. He is a SaltStack Certified Trainer and has worked on the Salt open source software for years. At the time of writing this book, Colton was working as a platform engineer for SaltStack. You can find him on Twitter and GitHub at @basepi.
- Author(s)Colton Myers
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.