All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an up to date guide to teaching and learning in higher education, addressing issues raised by the Professional Standards Framework. It encourages the development of thoughtful, reflective teaching practitioners in higher education, and is useful for the review of existing courses. The authors and editors ackwledge the distinctive nature of teaching in higher education, explore a variety of creative and invatory approaches, and promote reflective, inquiry-based and evaluatory approaches to teaching. The book supports the professional development of staff involved in teaching, supporting and assessing students.
- Author BiographyAnne is Professor of Professional Learning at Leeds Metropolitan University. Lin Norton is Professor of Pedagogical Research and Associate Dean of Learning and Teaching at Liverpool Hope University. She is a chartered psychologist who has taught and researched in a psychology context for many years. She describes herself as a practitioner researcher with a strong interest in action research carried out to improve teaching and the student learning experience.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeaching in Higher Education Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAnne Campbell,Lin Norton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.