All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- Description<i>'Full of easily accessible advice... clear explanations and inventive suggestions.'</i> - National Drama Magazine.</p><i>'A must-have publication for those serious about the teaching of drama in primary school settings.'</i> - Teaching Drama magazine.</p> Any teacher will be able to pick up this book, walk into a classroom or studio and deliver exciting learning methods through drama. The book outlines 36 drama strategies and over 250 cross-curricular activities for use with primary school children across the curriculum.</p><i>'This book is a beautifully laid-out, easy to use resource, full of imaginative and practical ideas to help learning become much more memorable and inspirational.'</i> - Hilary Lewis (Drama Consultant, UK).</p><i>'I have often recommended Learning Through Drama in the Primary Years to young teachers with little experience of drama, and found that they make great use of the material.'</i> - Carol Olivier, Chair of London Drama.</p>
- Author BiographyDavid Farmer is a drama consultant in the UK, offering training to teachers and arts services to schools. He runs a highly popular drama resource website and was previously Artistic Director of Tiebreak Theatre Company, touring plays to half a million children across Europe and North America.
- Author(s)David Farmer
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.