All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionHalliday's theory of language development from the earlier studies of protolanguage and initial grammar, and will be of interest to researchers across a range of disciplines, including systemic functional theory, child language, developmental psychology and educational linguistics.
- Author BiographyClare Painter studied linguistics with M. A. K. Halliday and J. R. Martin at the University of Sydney. She is Senior Lecturer in the School of English at the University of New South Wales.
- Author(s)Clare Painter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- Series TitleContinuum Collection Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.