Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are interested in creating your very own 2D games from scratch, then this book will give you all the tools you need to succeed. Whether you are completely new to Unity or have used Unity before and would like to learn about the new 2D features of Unity, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyVenita Pereira is hugely passionate about games having grown up on games since she was 7 years old. She is a games connoisseur who enjoys all types of games-no game is too big or too small-and a technology geek who enjoys all things technical. She studied at the University of Pretoria and holds a Bachelor's degree in Information Science, specializing in Multimedia, and over 7 years' experience working in the gaming industry. She has worked on all platforms, including console, PC, and mobile, on a wide range of genres. Venita Pereira has worked for some of the biggest AAA companies, namely, Climax, Team17 Digital Ltd., Ideaworks3D, Jagex, SEGA, and Full Fat and for some of the biggest publishers: Activision, Square Enix, EA, and Hasbro. Her softography includes Sonic Dash, Sonic Jump, Stellar Dawn MMO, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, King of the Course Golf, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Alien Breed Trilogy, Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust, and Elveon.
- Author(s)Venita Pereira
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication25/08/2014
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.