Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a game developer, designer, artist, or a beginner in the gaming industry, and want to make iOS games efficiently at a low cost, this book is ideal for you.
- Author BiographyMuhammad A.Moniem started in the industry at a very early age. He taught himself everything related to the game development process even before he joined college. After being a software engineer, he started to teach himself the art of game design and game art techniques. As a self-taught person, he was able to find his way into the industry very easily, which led him to be hired for big, medium, and small companies, titles, and teams. Throughout his career, he was able to contribute as a full-time or part-time employee, or freelancer on games for a wide range of platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, PS4, XBOXOne, and OUYA; he has also worked with technologies such as VR, AR, or Kinect. Finally, he was able to establish his own one-person game company/team as a part-time independent developer. Lots of his indie games got recognition or have been finalists in international indie game events such as IGF, Indie Showcase, IGC, and Tokyo Game Show. He has also designed an amazing website, www.mamoniem.com.
- Author(s)Muhammad A. Moniem
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.