All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionLearning and Instructional Techlogies for the 21st Century gathers research which identify models and approaches to improve learning through the inclusion of techlogy. These papers, from leading researchers and thinkers in instructional techlogy, begin by refuting the idea that education can be improved through more or better techlogy. Instead, the contributors emphasize specific, research-based ideas, which re-evaluate learning, reorganize schools, redirect techlogy, and provide instruction. Ackwledging the critical role of techlogy, these contributions explore techlogy's main advantage--its ability to enable advanced learning designs and emerging paradigms as well as to evolve learning interactions. While each paper explores a specific aspect of the role of techlogy, the collection shares this common theme. Without sufficient consideration to the process of learning and its many facets, techlogical availability alone will t provide a sustained impact on the educational process. Originating from the first AECT Research Symposium, Learning and Instructional Techlogies for the 21st Century will be of interest to researchers and practitioners alike.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDouglas M. Harvey,Jason Bond Huett,Leslie Moller
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st Edition. 2nd Printing. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.