All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a follow up to 'Learning and Playing Indoors' and provides useful and detailed advice on setting up, developing and maintaining outdoor environments for babies, toddlers and pre-school children in day nurseries and children's centres but also in nursery, reception and year 1 classes. It features guidance on which spaces to develop and what to include in these spaces. It is fully in line with the requirements of the revised EYFS framework and helps to ensure improved outcomes for children in both the prime and specific areas of learning and development. Packed full of full colour photographs it will provide both down to earth advice and inspiration.
- Author BiographyTerry has been a teacher representative on the Early Years Development Group at the Manchester Metropolitan University where he has contributed to conferences, seminars and workshops and a range of academic courses. He is an accredited assessor for the Early Years Professional Award and an experienced moderator for the Early Years Foundation Stage Profile. He has worked for a number of local authorities, private training providers and computer software publishing houses as a consultant, trainer and publisher. Part of this work has involved advising architects, planners, schools and children's centres on the design and development of outdoor grounds. ? ?Terry has led on the writing of a wide range of early years guidance materials for practitioners and regularly writes articles on early literacy for publications. He has contributed to a range of books, magazines, journals and training videos on the Early Years and enjoys a reputation for providing quality early years training and consultancy.
- Author(s)Terry Gould
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePractitioners' Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Weight273 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Series Edited byHelen Diamond
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.