Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis work extends Kolb's experiential learning theory to community-based projects. It traces the conceptual and operational development of learning-in-community over the decade that we have used it in our teaching. It concludes by outlining a logical next step in efforts to democratize techlogy: social activism. This book is intended for faculty of undergraduate and graduate-level courses in information techlogy, business and management.
- Author(s)Jerrold Marsden,M. Venkatesh,Ruth V. Small
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.