CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of inspirational sermons delivered by the author to the small rural churches he serves. These messages are intended to communicate how God is still relevant in our daily lives even though His book is old. Using a touch of humor and a lesson from the Bible, the author entices readers to think about each of the chapters which address a single common experience that we each face on a regular basis in our lives.
- Author BiographyGregg L Trask did not set out in life to be a minister. He took a rather wandering path to it through various colleges and jobs, including telecommunications, state service as an analyst, security guard, gas station operator, firefighter/ Emergency Medical Technician and commercial radio broadcasting (both news and on air host). No one was more surprised than he by his arrival at the pulpit. No one else seemed terribly surprised as he had been an acolyte in his youth and a lay minister through his college years but he didn't hear the call (ignored the call?) to ministry until much later in life. This goes to show that God is patient, persistent and has a sense of humor. Gregg currently serves both the First Congregational Church and the United Methodist Church in Crown Point, NY. This rural area on Lake Champlain in Upstate New York boasts churches that have been in continuous service for more than 200 years. It is also a four season delight that displays, every day, how blessed we are by God. Gregg lives on the Lake in Crown Point, NY with his two dogs, Mysti and Smokey.
- Author(s)Rev Gregg L Trask
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.