All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes more than 70 worksheets to make social and emotional learning fun. This resource uses graphics, games and activities to engage and stimulate children in the learning process. It deals with a range of issues that affect children including: introducing me; I feel good about me; getting to kw my body; feelings; and, anger.
- Author BiographyKaren Palmer-Roach & Rebecca Childs have 19 years' experience of working with children, in both social and educational settings. In recent years, they have specialised in the area of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties (SEBD) and are currently working for the Primary Behaviour Support Service in Portsmouth.
- Author(s)Karen Palmer-Roach,Rebecca Childs
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight848 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.