Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.29Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual helps you to create your own website without programming skills, and teaches you how to expand it using social networks. With this book you will learn the process of creating a free website with services such as Blogger and WordPress.com. Add as many pages as you want to your blog, customize the appearance, add applications, and publish all kinds of content. You will learn to use Facebook like a pro so you can convert your personal profile into a business page, create advertisements, promote events, and present the history of a business from texts and multimedia of all kinds. You will be addicted to the immediacy of Twitter in 140 characters, and you can share your daily life with spectacular Instagram images, build a corporate image using Pinterest and Youtube, and publicize your business with Foursquare. You will also see how easy it is to make use of all these tools on your mobile phone.
- Author BiographyMEDIAactive is a company that has specialized in the creation of teaching materials for more than ten years and has published more than 120 technical manuals, CD-ROMs, and online courses that have been used by schools and by individuals. MEDIAactive's courses target inexperienced computer users who utilize a variety of different software toolsa users who demand and expect a quick and easy guide to learn the most widely available programs in the market. In collaboration with the publisher Marcombo, which specializes in the editing of technical books, MEDIAactive has created an educational series that embraces these ideals, designing manuals where each of the program functions are learned through easy-to-follow practical exercises, step-by-step and click-by-click instructions, with illustrations that leave no doubt about the implementation of the processes. This learning system results in a greater retention and understanding of program functions, no matter how basic or advanced.
- PublisherMarcombo, S.A.
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintMarcombo, S.A.
- Out-of-print date11/12/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width193 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.