All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver his distinguished career Warren Bennis has shown that leaders are made, t born. In Learning to Lead , written in partnership with management development expert Joan Goldsmith, Bennis provides a program that will help managers transform themselves into leaders. Using wise insights from the world's best leaders, helpful self-assessments, and dozens of one-day skill-building exercises, Bennis and Goldsmith show in Learning to Lead how to see beyond leadership myths and communicate vision to others. With updates throughout, Learning to Lead is both a workbook and a deeply considered treatise on the nature of leadership by two of its finest and most experienced practitioners,and teachers.
- Author BiographyWarren Bennis is Distinguished Professor of Business Administration at the University of Southern California and a consultant to multinational companies and governments throughout the world. He is the author of On Becoming a Leader and Organizing Genius. He lives in Santa Monica, California. Joan Goldsmith is a management consultant based in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)Joan Goldsmith,Warren G. Bennis
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication27/04/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight402 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.