All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this inspirational memoir, the American Idol alumnus tells how his faith was integral to him learning valuable life lessons during his meteoric rise from life as an aspiring educator in Raleigh, North Carolina, to instant stardom.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors CLAY AIKEN was one of the two finalists in the 2003 American Idol season, and is undoubtedly the biggest star to emerge from that hit show. Aiken's debut album, Measure of a Man, hit number 1 on the Billboard 200 in October 2003, selling 612,000 copies during its first week. Aiken's single This Is the Night/Bridge Over Troubled Water won the 2003 Billboard Music Award for Bestselling Single. He was honored as the Fan's Choice winner at the 2003 American Music Awards. Also in 2003, People magazine named the North Carolina crooner one of its Top Entertainers of the Year and one of its Sexiest Men Alive, and he became TV Guide's Fan's Favorite Reality Star. For more information on Clay Aiken, go to www.clayaiken.com. ALLISON GLOCK is the author of Beauty Before Comfort, an acclaimed memoir about life in West Virginia, now available from Random House Trade Paperbacks. She has written articles for many magazines, including GQ and The New York Times Magazine. She lives in Knoxville, Tennessee. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Clay Aiken
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width109 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.