All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRefreshed with new research, this second edition links the practical experience gained in school placements with the theoretical background surrounding it. Guidance is drawn from accounts of experiences in actual classrooms, giving students and newly qualified teachers practical ideas for planning and evaluating pupils' learning and insights into their own development as new teachers.
- Author BiographyMaria Goulding is a Lecturer in Education at the Department of Educational Studies, University of York.
- Author(s)Anna Gannon,Maria Goulding
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.