Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.57Trending at AU $56.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated and revitalized edition is a unique primer on how successful strategists learn to think strategically. The author impels students, executives and policy leaders to expand their focus beyond a strategic planning model to a more expansive and complex tion of strategy that includes strategic thinking as a response to invation needs and perpetual change. This authoritative book traces the history of strategy, differentiates strategic thinking from strategic planning, describes the influence of culture, streamlines the roles of rationality and intuition and identifies five key attributes for learning to thinking strategically. Learning to Think Strategically asserts that learning is the critical link to transforming strategic thinking into a sustainable competitive advantage. Sloan presents a previously unexamined account of the relationship between strategic thinking and the learning process involved - taking learning from the academic to the everyday.
- Author BiographyJulia Sloan is Principal of Sloan International Inc., a new York-based firm specializing in strategic thinking for leaders of businesses, government and international agencies operating in markets of Asia, Europe, the Middle East Africa and North America. She received her doctorate in organizational leadership from Columbia University where she teaches strategic thinking.
- Author(s)Julia Sloan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/10/2016
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.