All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book is written with the busy practitioner in mind, explaining the law in clear and simple terms and concentrating heavily on procedure. The procedural chapters make up the greater part of the book and are designed to ensure that the practitioner drafts tices without mistakes and understands the critical time limits. Leasehold Enfranchisement contains checklists of mistakes to be avoided in the preparation of tices and clear guidance on procedure post service of the tice. The book enables the reader to find essential information easily. Fully up to date with the new procedural rules, Leasehold Enfranchisement includes the latest forms published by the First-tier Tribunal. It is accessible and practical, providing guidance on filling in tices, and checklists of common mistakes to be avoided. The authors provide plenty of detail on how to accomplish the main task for a solicitor in this area. The book also tackles valuation in a way that a n-valuer can understand so that the solicitor understands the valuation exercise.
- Author BiographyPiers' property practice covers all areas of property law and clients include property development companies, local authorities, government agencies and private companies and individuals. He is an editor of Landlord and Tenant Review. He has a particular interest in enfranchisement but his practice encompasses all areas of the law of real property. He is author of Service Charges & Management (3rd ed) and Megarry's Manual of the Law of Real Property (9th ed). David has over twenty years' advocacy and advisory experience at all levels up to the Court of Appeal, including specialist tribunals such as the First Tier.David's areas of particular specialisation are leasehold enfranchisement, restrictive covenants and forfeiture of commercial leases.
- Author(s)David Lonsdale,Piers Harrison
- PublisherWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWildy, Simmonds and Hill Publishing
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.