All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionAll the key elements and tools necessary to plan and operate efficient electric utility power systems are presented in this book. The seven sections address ecomics, finance, and regulation; industrial power ecomics; load demand and management; reliability of the generation system; cost of production in the generation system; capacity planning; and transmission planning. Each section addresses power system theory and principles, and applies them to realistic utility examples. The results from solved examples are expanded to illustrate the sensitivity and direction of key parameters.
- Author(s)Harry G. Stoll
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/1989
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1132 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.