All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeather Braiding has stood for over forty years as the definitive book in its field. Grant's clearly written guide to the art of leather braiding contains detailed illustrations, step-by-step instructions, and a wealth of incidental, fascinating information. It makes accessible, to even the vice, serviceable and recreational uses of leather, from the simple but clever braided button to the elaborate results of thong applique. The book includes a historical perspective of leather and its function in society, a chapter on leather braiding tools, and a glossary of terms.
- Author(s)B. Grant
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note760 illus & 9 b/w photos
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- blomf.au201426 Apr, 2016by
EASY TO FOLLOW
I FOUND THIS BOOK IDEAL TO LEARN FROM, GOOD SIMPLE DIAGRAMS EASY TO FOLLOW & WITH A BIT OF PATIENCE I WAS ABLE TO MASTER THE MAJORITY OF THE TURKS HEADS ETC,WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL LEARNERS.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.