All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcise, extremely clear introduction to the art of leathercraft. Learn to make fine leather handbags, belts, watchbands, billfolds, and more. Complete description of tools and techniques, profusely illustrated with photographs and diagrams. An enjoyable craft that anyone can learn. 148 photographs and diagrams.
- Author(s)Chris H. Groneman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/1974
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight289 g
- Width210 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.